Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Soul Submission...

Thank-Y/you both for your gracious comments. Mystress.... Once again I apologize for the delays. Still playing nurse maid and probably will be for the rest of this week. Time spent here will be hit and miss Ma'am. But if the past is any indication, some of our best moments have been least planned. So be the wheels of fate. I do seek Your guidance Ma'am, in formatting as I really like the comment layout as shown on Your Paladin page. Will look for You at the top of each hour as I can as usual. I am so pleased You like it. Sorry so short tonight. Any chance this will help to vindicate my books? Can I put my underwear back on? Just kidding Ma'am. ( i just had a flash of my underwear on my bookshelfe...this is not good Ma'am...) Enjoy Mystress, Your Humble pet, Kajira Robert
Paladin ....Thank-you brother....Wonderful comments. I had a preconcieved idea of what i thought i wanted in a Mystress too. Or what a Mistress would want in a slave. My first mistake....never assume anything with Mystress.
Was very blown away by this ravishing, fiery eyed Woman that is a Lady in every aspect. And She brought that grace and elequence into every command. Then She did the strangest things. Started giving me commands that were good for me. Taking away my self degradating ideals I harboured that believed all slaves were for abuse. After a few months of training She collared me. October 31st 2003. Halloween Knight. I remember it well. As I watched, this beautiful Queen danced in the moonlight, loosing Her veils as She led me to the hearth burning brightly in Her chamber. I was moonstruck. Like a deer in the headlights. Ok, a frog in front of a flashlight.
When Her last silken viel hit the ground Her beautiful naked form reclined on the bed. I blushed.I scrambled my thoughts to please her....what did she want...a glass of wine...a whip...a good book...a quilt....(gulp) ME? "Please ME pet....." My eyes must of been as big around as the full moon.A blank stare....until a flick of Her wrist brought a burning ember from the hearth to bear on my bare ass. (Yes, She just loves naked slaves, right from the start.)
Like a roo i leaped and found myself in Mystress's Chamber Bed.I had built it. Changed the linens everyday. But never dreamed i would share it with Her.I still had that mindset that sex with Mystress was me humping Her leg like a whorny puppy...So I tried that...Mystress smiled and said..."That is not pleaseing me, it is only pleaseing YOU."Her hand reached out and Her fist filled with my mane as She pulled me to Her beautiful bossom.She smiled down at Her trembleing pet. Not the twins again Ma'am..."I am your Queen Robert...I have the needs of a Woman Robert...Resistance is futile Robert...now MAKE ME PROUD."
The rest is Swan Lore...the stuff of Legends..or Legendess's perhaps.Now i could hear Her call with out using my ears.If my bells were not echoeing in Her halls She knew it.If my back was not bent, She came to see why.This is when i began to understand Her.Began to really FEEL like Her property.And the feeling was glorious brother.An addiction for which one wants no cure.The Nexus.
Swan statues began appering on my desk. Swan flower pots began appearing in my garden. Everywhere i went, Swans would appear.Swan salt shakers...book ends...even my life long passion the sky brought the Swan into the view of my scopes...I had to look to see if there were feathers growing on my ass....Gulp...there they were...Purple...But everytime i would turn back around, there She would be, smiling...beckoning...soothing...My fears washed away with Her purple rain.In Her hands I felt safe...She could lay me on a bed of coals and I knew Her wings would protect me.
Her silken Myst has wrapped around my submissive heart till there is no other that could ever rein supreme in my thoughts.My soul submission.She returned the poetry to my songs. My songs to Her pages. Her pages to my journal.
And yet She still makes me feel like I am the wind under Her wings. I am pretty sure you feel the same inspirations Paladine. I was really not surprised to hear your title. Paladine.Really not surprised to see a kneeling knight as your trademark.And that has made me so very happy. You have more than lived up to the expectations of all. And as I have no place to judge, I salute you.I hope this short note (As you know, Mystress eats books for breakfast and has a passion for long confessionals, at least from this pet) helps you to understand my link. A small cog in Her grander scheme.
But as you can feel Her touch for a moment, you can feel Her prescence always. With your words Paladine, I can live that touch like never before. Understand Her prescence like never before. What i see is a Queen that becomes more powerful with every touch.Hungrier with every word.More possesive with Her property.She still gives me goose bumps.And me thynks you give Her goose bumps as well Paladine. :)Enjoy, Robert

2 comments:

Mystress said...

Wonderful post robert.. as always you convey your enthuasiam.

As for your undergarments.. yes. you can wear them.. but backwards! (very wicked grin)

You have a wonderful memory of things.

You have referred to the 'twins' a few times now, but Paladin has no idea what they are. I have never mentioned them to him. Choose your words carefuly when you explain it to him.. and your NEED for them. (smiles) And.. how you feel when you are 'with' them. (sardonic grin)

Will do a post in a bit.. thank you for setting this all up and being here. NIce to have a private place.. and I do like the intereactions bewween you both. That you can learn and experience through him in a certain sort of way. Paladin is Commanded to respond here as well.

Best to you both,
Mystress
(and no.. you dont' really have to wear your undergarments backwards...belated April Fools!)

Paladin said...

WOw i do not know where to beging.

First...a lovely post Robert. You have a way with words very similar to my dear Mystress and it is truly wonderful to read. I do not have the same flair for the written language myself and it makes me happy to know my Mystress has a wonderful avenue of the written word that she may enjoy and find much joy in. Thank you to you sir for being so kind to do this for our dear Mystress.

Secondly...It makes me immensly happy to see the our dear Mystres has had such a positive impact on your life too. Mystress has surely taught me much and i expect much more to come.

Thirdly...TWIN? oh i must know....I look forward to the story.

Finally...I am glad that my words can give you some sense of interaction with our Mystress...and i shall keep doing what i can to deliver as much interaction as i can for us all.

I salute you too Robert for all that you do for our Mystress...a fellow cog int he happy wheels...


Paladin