Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lovely Place here... sooo... relaxing....


















Good evening gentlemen!
robert... you most certainly have outdone yourself.
I thought I would post with this lovely picture.
I think it is a male mountain lion. Mmmmmmm
Lionzzzz...
(smiles)
I like the feel of the piece. Relaxing...
This is how I feel sometimes after having been with
Paladin. Relaxed....happy.... safe.
This is how napping on a Saturday afternoon feels
to Me
And we have heard the sounds of Canadian Geese
in the past through his windows.
It's not too late, but I am tired tonight..
Paladin had to wake Me from My falling dream
last nite... and I tried not to go back to it after
he did... so I am tireder tonight.
I wish you both all the best..
much love and wicked smiles,
Mystress

2 comments:

kajira robert said...

Thank-You for Your first post Mystress Swan and welcome to Your place Ma'am.
I hope Your Highness will always find peace and joy here.
And thank-You for the complement. You make me blush Ma'am, as this is not as spectacular as it can be but i most certainly still get chills when You say Robert, Ma'am. Kinda like when i say Ma'am, Ma'am.
Here, out in the open in front of God and everyone, well, Paladin anyway, its as if You have my chin firmly grasped in one hand, perhaps Paladins in the other, and Your looking straight into my eyes.
You make me blush Ma'am.
For me, this will make for a very interesting situation. New pains already stir Ma'am.
Starting to sound like spock.

Welcome..welcome..welcome Ma'am....
The slaves are dancing naked in the streets.
Kisses, Your humble page builder, Robert

kajira robert said...


...Love the sound of that strat in the videos Ma'am...Robert