Mystress That piece is Magnífico!"
El ir en ninguna parte"
"Aller nulle part"
"Andare in nessun posto"
"Nergens het gaan"
Going nowhere. Michael Parkes. I like the french title Ma'am, "Aller nulle part".
A few others I found fitting Mystress, Returning Home, Night Flight, The Source, Swan Lake.
"Desert Lotus" reminds me of Your humble desert lotus pet, Ma'am. Standing on the edge of eternity. The sands of time rising. How do I know its rising Ma'am?
Only two pyrimiads remain above the sand. :)
I love to just sit back, fill the land with a gentlemans smoke that i like to refere to as swan myst, and think of the art work the world would treasure if one of these artists were under your spell. My painting is more the styl of Jackson Polluck Ma'am.
It was quite invigorating to finally pen a long winded post this week Mystress. I have not found the time to complete construction on the Swan Link sites. But the day is young Ma'am. I luv some of the new Gallery Slide show gadgets and with Your inspiration, they fall into place like pieces of a puzzle.
And You got me Mystress.
Had my underwear on backwards before i got to that last line. Thank God you didn't say put them on your head and check the mail. (You know i would Ma'am...:) )
Luckily i was in boxers and the cool breeze felt kinda good. Yes Ma'am, i often draft in my underwear. With little company, it is a wonderful luxury i indulge in often. And these days, who can tell underwear from shorts.
Respectfully kneeling in Your Gracious Service Mystress Swan, Your humble pet, Robert
Wow, over a year of more wonderfulness!
10 years ago
2 comments:
Its good to see you putting so much effort into this blog Robert...it shows a level of commitment to our Mystress thats very much appreciated.
Paladin
Didn't get to thank-you for this one and I humbly apologize. I REALLY appreciated your post. You always give me a lift and a smile...I still owe you a tail of two twins...its written...has been since 2004...edited alittle...
The Twins are straight out of Mystress's mind and encompass several pages of dialog between Mystress and myself over several months.
She is very clever that one is and you will (probably) either love them to death as i do (blush)...Or fear them as i probably should.
I am not sure where Mystress first met the twins but they can be a delight.
Paladin..Amigo..buddy...Mystress knows me like the back of Her hand. She has laid my soul bare during confessions. And changed my life for the better...But thats another story...:)
Hope to see you all soon..Robert
Post a Comment