Hello Mystress and brother sub.
I think its amazing the two of You are celebrating one year together. Congradulations to you both.
Today is my 15th day under Mytress's rule.
I hope i have been pretty solid in my convitions.
Open with my feelings and thoughts.
And helpful in my services and submissions.
Everyday i learn something new. Try something new. Be something new.
And it has all been because of Mystress Swan. She is everything i knew her to be the last five years cyber, and more.
A more gracious host than my Queen and Her knight, i could not ask for. TThey have included me into their fa,ily circle very comfortably and naturally and have made me feel at home more and more everyday.
I thank -them both from the bottom of my heart.
Respectfully, Kajira Robert
Wow, over a year of more wonderfulness!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment